The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 18,000 times in 2015. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 7 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
The busiest day of the year was September 23rd with 296 views. The most popular post that day was Which Robber Baron Are You? Quizzes to Inspire Writing.
Most Read Posts in 2015
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. If you missed one, just click the links below to revisit the article:
- 1 Differentiation Meets Digital Technology June 2012
- 2 Using Spanish/English Cognates to Build English Academic Vocabulary March 2011
- 3 Shrek and Big Bang Theory: Using Popular Culture to Develop Vocabulary April 2011
- 4 Project Planning, the Common Core, and Technology, Too March 2014
- 5 Vocabulary Self-Collection Strategy Plus (VSS+) October 2013
Filed under: Top Posts |